Fun, exhilarating and thrilling are the words that best describes solo traveling, and if you are a woman it can be a very liberating experience. Women nowadays are more daring when it comes to solo traveling, and if you haven’t tried solo traveling, this is the best time to do so! Here are five best destinations for women traveling alone.
- If you want to visit a place where dining alone means you can savor delectable Chinese dishes in every street corner, you must head to Hong Kong. You can also do a lot of shopping and enjoy partying every single night.
- If you have watched the movie “Eat Pray Love”, you might have added Bali, Indonesia to your bucket list. There are so many things you can appreciate in the island including peaceful walks in villages located in the uplands, soothing massages and treatments, hitting the beach, and meeting travelers from all over the world.
- Enjoy the fantastic sights of Lisbon, Portugal, a city that is safe for women traveling alone. Have some pastel de nata in one of its cafes, and party in Bairro Alto after visiting the numerous attractions in the city.
- Reykjavik, Iceland, is where you can enjoy a rejuvenating dip and pampering treatments at the Blue Lagoon, the country’s top attractions. Aside from enjoying day trips, the city boasts of late-night bars and clubs.
- Nothing beats enjoying the sun, sea and sand in one of the world’s best beaches. Boracay Islandin the Philippines is also known as the Party Island, so expect a lot of partying! During the day, you can find your own spot, relax or read a book while sunbathing.
Take that big step, and travel solo in one of these places. Consult your travel agent for more details.
Start your trip to
Let us help you plan your trip