How would you love to inspect the beautiful Barcelona from a vantage point? Welcome to the La Isabela Terrace, a rooftop bar located in the larger Hotel 1898.
How would you love to inspect the beautiful Barcelona from a vantage point? Welcome to the La Isabela Terrace, a rooftop bar located in the larger Hotel 1898. The hotel is located at La Rambla, 109, 08002 Barcelona, Spain.
The restaurant's name, La Isabela, is borrowed from the name of one of the most beautiful islands in the Philippines. From the comfort of this rooftop bar, you can enjoy the spectacular views of the city skyline. You will get to sample some of the best homemade tapas and original cocktails. The bar often has lively camaraderie and is probably the best place to meet the upwardly mobile citizens of Barcelona.
On the tapas menu, you can enjoy delicacies such as;
- Button mushrooms stuffed with lobster
- Iberian ham delights
- Acorn-fed Iberian ham
- Boneless lamb medallions with asparagus
- Squids, bay scallops and prawns brochette and many more
Among the cocktails served here include;
- Americano - A mixture of Martini Rosso, Campari i Soda
- Dry Martini - Gin o Vodka, Martini Dry
- Manhattan - Canadian Club, Martini Rojo i Angostura
- 1898 Sour - Amarelto Llimona and cassis
Trust me; you will have a great time here. You will get a chance to enjoy the sprawling views of Barcelona. Whenever in Barcelona, make this your regular haunt.
You can click here to view what other travellers are saying about the Hotel 1898 and its rooftop bar, La Isabela Terrace.
Start your trip to Barcelona, Spain
Let us help you plan your trip