The seat of the independent Caliphate. Abderrahman 1st initiated in the 8th Century the construction of the Aljama Mosque, one of the most emblematic buildings of Islamic Art. Extended on various occasions, for the last time by Almanzor on the 10th Century. It is a fascinating building which offers surprising light and colour effects as well as beautiful doors and nearly a thousands columns. The Cathedral of Gothic, Baroque and Plateresque elements was built inside in the 16th Century. The panoramic tour shows the Roman Bridge displaying the restoration work performed by the Muslims. The “Juderia” (Jewish Quarter), with its Synagogue, situated near “La Aljama” district.
- Transportation by motor coach
- Entrance fee to monuments (when included in tour)
- Service of guide
- Local taxes
- Pick up and drop off from select hotels in Costa Del Sol area
Full Day Tour / Only Thursday
|Departures From||Price with lunch||Price without lunch|
- Fully escorted tours.
- Includes pickup from select hotels.
- All prices are per person and in Canadian dollars.
- Tours are all offered multilingual. English, French, German, Italian and Spanish (Not necessarily in all these languages at once but depending of the nationalities of the clients at any given date)
Interested in Our Tours?
We are specialists on this, we can help you plan your perfect Our Tours on CordovaCheck Here