There are very few cities which have such a dense history so well reflected in the many monuments, in its appearance and in the atmosphere of its daily life. This tour offers a visit to the Alhambra (13th – 15th Century), a fortified palatine city, built by the Nazarite Kings, which also includes its Alcazaba Citadel and the Palaces of “Los Leones” and “Comares”. The “Generalife”, a summer residence set in beautiful gardens. The so-called “Royal Room of Santo Domingo” built in the orchards of Almaxarra. The Palace of Alcazar Genil used by the Nasrid Queens. The Palace of Charles 5th, designed in 1526 by Pedro Machuca in the heart of the Alhambra as a symbol of new power, in the most outstanding Renaissance work in Granada and possibly in Spain.The panoramic tour will show the many traces of this city’s long Arabic past; from the Madraza, the old Arabic University to the Alcaiceria, the narrow market, and close by, the Corral del carbón, the old Market.
- Transportation by motor coach
- Entrance fee to monuments (when included in tour)
- Service of guide
- Local taxes
- Pick up and drop off from select hotels in Costa Del Sol area
|Departures From||Price with lunch||Price without lunch|
- Fully escorted tour.
- Includes pickup from select hotels.
- All prices are per person and in Canadian dollars.
- This is a multilingual tour. English, French, German, Italian and Spanish (Not necessarily in all these languages at once but depending of the nationalities of the clients at any given date)
Interested in Our Tours?
We are specialists on this, we can help you plan your perfect Our Tours on Granada, SpainCheck Here