Departure to the "Serranía" of Ronda to enjoy its magnificent scenery. Ronda, city of famous Bandoleers and Bullfighters. The impressive Tajo, with superb views can be enjoyed from the Bridges Nuevo and Arabic. The Tajo's depth reached 320 meters. Visit of the historic Bullring, the oldest in Spain (1785) and its adjoining Museum of Bullfighting art and history, Also included is a visit to Santa María La Mayor Church. Lunch optional.
Coming back from Ronda we stop in Marbella for a guided visit of The Old Town, a historic and architectonic area, magnificently conserved and with intense commercial activity where the most extraordinary establishments will be found surrounded by white streets and balconies full of flowers. The Castle, situated in the historical centre, it is the only construction that has been conserved from the Muslin period.
- Transportation by motor coach
- Entrance fee to monuments (when included in tour)
- Service of guide
- Local taxes
- Pick up and drop off from select hotels in Costa Del Sol area
Full Day Tour / Only Tuesday and Saturday
|Departures From||Price with lunch||Price without lunch|
- Fully escorted tours.
- Includes pickup from select hotels.
- All prices are per person in Canadian dollars.
- Tours are all offered multilingual. English, French, German, Italian and Spanish (Not necessarily in all these languages at once but depending of the nationalities of the clients at any given date)
Interested in Our Tours?
We are specialists on this, we can help you plan your perfect Our Tours on RondaCheck Here