Full day tour. Andalusia’s capital is internationally renowned and has an impressive monumental heritage. This excursion offers a panoramic tour of this fascinating city, the cared for gardens at Maria Luisa Park, the Plaza de España and a walking go round through the typical and delightful Jewish district of “Santa Cruz”.
This tour also includes a visit to the Cathedral (15th C.) the largest Gothic Church in Christendom, with its magnificent chancel, carvings by Martinez Montañez and painting by Murillo, Zurbaran and Goya. Of the Almohade Aljama Mosque (12 C.) there remains its striking minaret, the slenderest tower in muslim architecture - the "Giralda", to which an exquisite bell tower was added in the 16th Century.
- Transportation by motor coach
- Entrance fee to monuments (when included in tour)
- Service of guide
- Local taxes
- Pick up and drop off from select hotels in Costa Del Sol area
Full Day Tour / Only Wednesday
|Departures From||Price with lunch||Price without lunch|
- Fully escorted tours.
- Includes pickup from select hotels.
- All prices are per person in Canadian dollars.
- Tours are all offered multilingual. English, French, German, Italian and Spanish (Not necessarily in all these languages at once but depending of the nationalities of the clients at any given date)
Interested in Our Tours?
We are specialists on this, we can help you plan your perfect Our Tours on SevilleCheck Here