Across from Gibraltar, crossing the strait by ferry, we are in Tangier, a Moroccan and cosmopolitan town to be discovered. Inhabited by the Phoenician, Romans, Vandals, Berbers and Arabic, the period of foreign domination under the Portuguese, Spanish, British and French, the period as an international city and finally its annexation by Morocco have all gone into moulding the character of the Tangier we know today. Visit the crowded Souks, the walled area of the Medina, the Kasbah with its narrow streets leading to bazaars offering a bewildering array of goods, from copper to woollen carpets, from slippers to hats, and have the chance to film the snake charmers and the water seller. Lunch INCLUDED.
- Transportation by motor coach
- Entrance fee to monuments (when included in tour)
- Service of guide
- Local taxes
- Pick up and drop off from select hotels in Costa Del Sol area
Full Day Tour / Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- Fully escorted tours.
- Includes pickup from select hotels.
- All prices are per person in Canadian dollars.
- Tours are all offered multilingual. English, French, German, Italian and Spanish (Not necessarily in all these languages at once but depending of the nationalities of the clients at any given date)
Interested in Our Tours?
We are specialists on this, we can help you plan your perfect Our Tours on TangierCheck Here