A great introduction to the great cities of Morocco, the Imperial Cities program allows you to experience the different flavors and wonders of the Kingdom in an adventure celebrating its history, culture, gastronomy and architecture.
The imperial cities of Fes, Marrakech, Meknes and Rabat have played important roles throughout the history of Morocco and, today, you can still marvel at the glory of their religious architecture and the unique charms of their historic heritage while savoring their exotic culture.
A-1 (5*)p.p. based on double occ.
A-2 (5*- 4*)p.p. based on double occ.
B (4*)p.p. based on double occ.
|High season: Jan, Mar, April, May & October departures||$1,739||$1,359||$1,119|
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy and in Canadian dollars.
- Tours are all offered multilingual. English, French, German, Italian and Spanish (Not necessarily in all these languages at once but depending of the nationalities of the clients at any given date).
- All tours are sold in 3 hotel categories. Multiple pick up stops may apply depending on other passengers booked class of hotel.
- Single supplement available, please inquire.
- Triple rate, same as double.
- Return air conditioned motorcoach from Costa del Sol
- Ferry Tickets (Algeciras/ Ceuta/ Algeciras)Moroccan through escort
- Sightseeing tours with local guides/entrance fees to monuments in Fez, Marrakech and Rabat
- Panoramic tours in Meknes, Casablanca and Tangier6 nights hotel accomodation
- Half board basis - 2 meals daily (beverages not included)
DAY 1 - SUNDAY (Costa del Sol-Algeciras-Tangiers-Fez)
Early departure from your hotel in the Costa del Sol to Algeciras - from where you take the ferry across the Straits of Gibraltar to Tangiers. Continue on to the Moroccan border where you will begin your adventure. Continue to Fez. Dinner and overnight stay in Fez. (Depending on weather, ferry could also be via Ceuta.)
DAY 2 - MONDAY (Fez)
Breakfast, followed by an in-depth tour of FEZ,the first imperial city of Morocco - which includes visits to the following monuments: the Jewish and Christian quarters, the Royal Palace (from outside), the Medina, the Nejarine fountain and the Tanners quarter. Free time for shopping in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight in Fez.
DAY 3 - TUESDAY (Fez-Meknes-Beni Mellal-Marrakech)
Breakfast. Depart to Meknes for a panoramic tour of the City, then to Khenifra crossing over the Middle Atlas Mountains to Beni-Mellal. Continue to Marrakech. Dinner and overnight in Marrakech.
DAY 4 - WEDNESDAY (Marrakech)
Breakfast followed by a panoramic tour of the red city, the Menara gardens, the Saadian Tombs, El Bahia Palace, the Jewish quarter and the Koutoubia Minaret. Visit the Medina where you will have free time for shopping at Djemaa El Fna square. Dinner and overnight in Marrakech. Optional traditional Moroccan style evening - "Fantasia chez Ali."
DAY 5 - THURSDAY (Marrakech-Casablanca-Rabat)
Breakfast. Depart to Casablanca - with a brief stop in Settat. Upon arrival, panoramic tour of this cosmopolitan city, with a visit from the exterior of the Hassan II Mosque. Continue to Rabat, the Capital of the kingdom. Dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 6 - FRIDAY (Rabat-Tangier)
Breakfast. The city tour will show the exquisite Tower of Hassen (XII), the busy Dasbah and the imposing Royal Palace from the exterior. Visit the Mohamed 5th Mausoleum, and the ruins of the old Mosque. Continue to Tangiers via Larache. Panoramic tour in Tangiers. Dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 7 - SATURDAY (Tangier-Ceuta-Algeciras-Costa del Sol)
Breakfast. Departure to Ceuta. Free time for shopping. Catch the ferry to Algeciras and bus to the Costa del Sol. End of tour.
Interested in Our Tours?
We are specialists on this, we can help you plan your perfect Our Tours on Costa del SolCheck Here